Our Fair Housing Pledge
- Providing equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keeping informed about fair housing law and practices, improving our clients’ and customers’ opportunities and our business.
- Developing advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;, expanding our client’s and customer’s opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Informing our clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Documenting our efforts to provide professional service, which will assist us in becoming a more responsive and successful REALTOR®.
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learning about those who are different from us, and celebrate those differences.
- Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Developing and implementing fair housing practices for our firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.